DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Indonesia Over-the-top Market by Component Device Type Content Type Revenue Model User Type End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report, The Indonesia over-the-top market size was valued at $213 Million in 2018, and is projected to reach $1,502 Million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 27.7% from 2019 to 2026.
An over-the-top (OTT) application is a service, which is used to deliver film and TV content via internet, without the need for users to subscribe to a traditional cable or satellite pay-tv service such as a Time Warner Cable and Comcast. Services that are provided by over-the-top platforms are low in cost as compared to services delivered by traditional methods. The demand for OTT services is expected to increase exponentially in the coming years, due to upsurge in penetration of smartphones and their compatibility with OTT applications. Moreover, affordable rates of high-speed mobile internet boosts the adoption of OTT services, which significantly contributes toward the growth of the Indonesia market.
The growth of the Indonesia over-the-top market is driven by factors such as increase in popularity of direct carrier billing in over-the-top market and rise in subscription of over-the-top video (SVoD) in Indonesia. In addition, economical charges of OTT services and high internet speed fuel the growth of the market. However, challenges in consumer engagement and rise in piracy of digital streaming ecosystem hinder the market growth. On the contrary, shifting focus toward the generation of local content and integration of advanced technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, and others in OTT services are anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities for the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Indonesia over-the-top market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analyses on the market is provided.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the Indonesia over-the-top industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2018 to 2026 is provided to determine the market potential.
Key Findings of the Indonesia Over-the-top (OTT) Market:
- By component, the solution segment dominated the Indonesia OTT Market. However, the service segment is expected to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period.
- Based on device type, the smartphone segment accounted for the highest revenue in Indonesia OTT market in 2018.
- Depending on content type, video segment generated the highest revenue in 2018.
- On the basis of revenue model, the advertisement segment accounted for the highest revenue in 2018.
- Based on user type, the commercial segment accounted for the highest revenue in 2018.
- End user wise, education & training segment is expected to witness significant growth in the upcoming years.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Research Methodology
1.3.1. Secondary Research
1.3.2. Primary Research
1.3.3. Analyst Tools & Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.1.1. Top Impacting Factors
2.1.2. Top Investment Pockets
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Market Evolution/Industry Roadmap
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.5. Impact Of Government Regulations On Indonesia Over-The-Top (Ott) Market
Chapter 4: Indonesia Over-The-Top Market, By Component
Chapter 5: Indonesia Over-The-Top Market, By Device Type
5.3. Smart TVs
5.4. Laptops, Desktops, And Tablets
5.5. Gaming Consoles
5.6. Set-Top Box
Chapter 6: Indonesia Over-The-Top Market, By Content Type
6.3. Audio/ VOIP
Chapter 7: Indonesia Over-The-Top Market, By Revenue Model
Chapter 8: Indonesia Over-The-Top Market, By User Type
Chapter 9: Indonesia Over-The-Top Market, By End User
9.2. Media & Entertainment
9.3. Education & Training
9.4. Health & Fitness
9.5. IT & Telecom
Chapter 10: Competitive Landscape
10.1. Key Player Positioning
10.2. Competitive Dashboard
10.3. Top Winning Strategies
10.4. Key Developments
10.5. New Product Launches
10.5.2. Business Expansion
10.5.4. Product Development
Chapter 11: Company Profile
11.4. Mola Tv
11.5. Pt. Media Nusantara Citra Tbk. (Mnc Media)
11.6. Netflix, Inc.
11.7. Pt Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel)
11.8. Pt. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk (Telkom Indonesia)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/spdo8x
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900